HemiLight™ 3 - Automatic Survivor Locator Light - HL3
Smaller than other approved lights, the HemiLight™ 3 features rounded edges to maintain the integrity of inflatable life jackets. Attachment loops accommodate webbing of up to 5cm (2") width. The marine tough design ensures years of useful service.
The HemiLight™ 3 offers a basic strobe mode which can be activated either manually or automatically.The high-intensity flashing LED light automatically activates for 20+ hours when it comes in contact with salt or fresh water, and can be deactivated simply by pushing the red button. Once the sensor is wet, and the light is on, the light will stay on even if the sensor is dry, unless manually deactivated.
Installation is quick and easy (the HemiLight™ 3 can be retrofitted to almost any style life jacket in a matter of seconds).
- Size: 2.44" x 1.19" x 1.13" (6.19 x 3.02 x 2.87 cm)
- Weight: 0.98oz (28g)
- Battery: Non-hazardous lithium. 5 year life (not replaceable)Meets DOT and IATA rules for safe transport
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Activation Automatic when in contact with water (fresh or salt), deactivate via manual off button
- Waterproof: IP68, water tight to 10' (3M) Meets IMO standard
- Beam Angle: All directions of the upper hemisphere
- Operational Life: 20+ hours
- Operating Temp: +30°F to +86°F ( -1°C to 30°C)
- Stowage Temp: -22°F to + 149°F (-30°C to +65°C)
- Approvals: USCG, MED, and SOLAS
- Limited Warranty: 1 year
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including LEAD which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to .