Accell B163B-006B-2 HDMI cable 70.9" (1.8 m) HDMI Type A (Standard) Black
For Use With all HDMI Enabled Devices
The Accell HDMI (A) to HDMI (A) cable is ideal for use with all devices featuring the HDMI interface. This High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet transmits both audio and video in speeds of up to 10.2 Gbps (340 MHz).
HDMI (A) to HDMI (A) Cable with Ethernet
This Essential HDMI High-Speed with Ethernet cable is fully compatible with HDMI enabled TV's and computers, and is ideal for those looking for a value priced HDMI cable. Accell HDMI cables are tested and certified to be fully HDMI compliant and are backed by a lifetime warranty.
Value Price with Premium Performance
This Accell cable uses premium components including 24K gold-plated connectors and contacts that will ensure the highest performance and quality. Manufactured to the latest HDMI High Speed with Ethernet specifications, this HDMI Essential cable is designed to work with all devices featuring the HDMI (Type A) connector. Fully compatible with 1080p, 4kx2k 24/30Hz resolutions and all 3D video formats.
- Fully HDMI Compliant
- 24K gold-plated connectors and contacts ensure optimum connectivity
- Manufactured to the latest HDMI High Speed with Ethernet specification
- Support all resolutions up to 4Kx2K 24/30Hz, including 1080p
- Fully compatible with all 3D video formats
Essential HDMI High Speed with Ethernet Cable A-A Cable, 1.8m
- Cable length: 1.8
- Connector 1: HDMI Type A (Standard)
- Connector 2: HDMI Type A (Standard)
- Connector 1 gender: Male connector
- Connector 2 gender: Male connector
- Connector contacts plating: Gold
- Product color: Black
- Data transfer rate: 10.2
- 3D: Y
- Supported video modes: 1080p