APC Smart-UPS SC 620VA uninterruptible power supply (UPS) 390 W
-Network manageable: Provides remote management of the UPS over the network.
-Audible alarms: Actively let you know if the unit is on battery, if the battery is low or if there is an overload condition.
-Automatic self-test: Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
-Battery failure notification: Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
-Serial Connectivity: Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
-LED status indicators: Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
-InfraStruXure Manager compatible: Enables centralized management via the APC InfraStruXurer Manager.
-Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery.
-Adjustable voltage-transfer points: Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
-Safety-agency approved: Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment. UL, FCC, CE, C-Tick approvals.
-Dataline Surge Protection: Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
-Power conditioning: Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
-Intelligent battery management: Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
-Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown: Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
-Cold-start capable: Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
-Hot-swappable batteries: Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced.
-Resettable circuit breakers: Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Smart-UPS SC 620VA 120V
- Output power capacity: 620
- Output power: 390
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): Y
- Nominal input voltage: 120
- Nominal output voltage: 120
- Output connections: (4) NEMA 5-15R
- Input connection type: NEMA 5-15P
- Surge energy rating: 412
- Hot-swap battery: Y
- Battery technology: Sealed Lead Acid (VRLA)
- Input frequency: 50/60
- Typical backup time at half load: 15.7
- Typical backup time at full load: 5.5
- Cable length: 1.83
- Interface: DB-9, RS-232
- Product color: Grey
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 119 x 368 x 168
- Weight: 12270
- Noise level: 45
- Audible alarm(s): Y
- Battery recharge time: 5
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 40
- Operating relative humidity (H-H): 0 - 95
- Operating altitude: 0 - 3000
- Storage temperature (T-T): -15 - 45
- Storage relative humidity (H-H): 0 - 95
- Non-operating altitude: 0 - 15000
- LED indicators: Y
- Certification: CSA,FCC Part 15 Class A,UL 1778