APC Rack PDU, Basic, 1U, 20A, 120V power distribution unit (PDU) Black
Includes horizontal, vertical, and toolless-mount varieties. Puts power where it is needed most - in the racks near the equipment.
Single input power source
Supply power from one branch whip to multiple pieces of equipment, conveniently powering rack-mount equipment. Saves time and money during installation by using one branch whip and standard connections.
Wide range of input and output connections
Product family includes a variety of input and output connections to distribute 120V, 208V, or 230V power to multiple outlets. Having a variety of inputs and outputs allow users to adapt to varying power requirements. APC offers units that bring up to 14.4kW using a single branch whip.
Basic Rack PDU , Input: 120V , Input Connections: NEMA 5-20P , Cord Length: 12 feet ( 3.66 meters ) , Output: 120V , Output Connections: NEMA 5-20R
- Nominal output voltage: 120
- AC input frequency: 50 - 60
- Nominal input voltage: 120
- Cable length: 3.66
- Load capacity: 2400
- Product color: Black
- Input connection type: NEMA 5-20P
- Output connections: 10x NEMA 5-20R
- Maximum total current draw per phase: 20
- Maximum input current per phase: 20
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 447 x 57 x 44
- Weight: 2500
- Certification: cUL Recognized,CSA,UL 1363,UL Recognized, RoHS
- Storage temperature (T-T): -25 - 65
- Operating temperature (T-T): -5 - 45