XPG SX6000 Lite M.2 512 GB PCI Express 3.0 3D TLC NVMe
Looking to replace your SATA SSD If so, look no further than the SX6000 Lite PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 SSD. Supporting NVMe 1.3, equipped with 3D NAND Flash, and coming with up to 1TB capacity, the SX6000 Lite is a great upgrade choice.
Fast, Efficient, More Productive
Featuring HMB (Host Memory Buffer) and SLC Caching, the SX6000 Lite accelerates read/write speeds up to 1800/1200MB/s and delivers random performance of up to 220K/200K IOPS. Whether booting, gaming or transferring large files, the SX6000 Lite accomplish them quickly and effectively.
LDPC ECC for Improved Data Integrity
The SX6000 Lite utilizes LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan.
Great for Desktops and Notebooks
The SX6000 Lite is suitable for desktop and notebook PCs. As there's no need for cumbersome installation, you can immediately experience the high speed and smoothness of a PCIe SSD.
Cool XPG Heatsink
The SX6000 Lite comes with a sleek black XPG heatsink with a pre-applied thermal compound inside for DIY installation. With or without the heatsink, the choice is yours. Either way, the SX6000 Lite looks great inside your build.
512GB, PCIe Gen3x4, M.2, 3D TLC, NVMe 1.3
- Package type: Box
- Mean time between failures (MTBF): 1800000
- Width: 80
- Depth: 22
- Height: 2.15
- Weight: 8
- Operating shock: 1500
- SSD form factor: M.2
- Solid-state drive capacity: 512
- Interface: PCI Express 3.0
- Memory type: 3D TLC
- NVMe: Y
- Operating temperature (T-T): 0 - 70
- Storage temperature (T-T): -40 - 85
- PCI Express interface data lanes: x4
- Random write (4KB): 200000
- Random read (4KB): 220000
- Write speed: 1200
- Read speed: 1800
- Component for: PC/notebook
- NVMe version: 1.3
- Certification: CE, FCC, BSMI, VCCI, KC
- Power consumption (standby): 0.14
- Power consumption (average): 0.33
- RoHS compliance: Y
- ECC: Y